twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

鈽? Can anyone Lend me a Hand???鈽??

A nice clean comfy one , so i can have a lil sleep. lol



xxx



鈽? Can anyone Lend me a Hand???鈽??mortgage lenders





OK, but there is a 10% chance I%26#039;ll crush you by accident.



鈽? Can anyone Lend me a Hand???鈽?? loan



naughty naughty!!! :)|||Sure I can. Just help your self.|||*lends hand*|||out of all the other hands out their in the world...you get to hold mine!! lucky me!! *smiels*



~fairy hugs~



=)|||You have mine, angels have to take care of their fairy friends ?|||Lazy cow! x|||Thank You, Thing|||i dunno...it might not be that clean...wait a sec...where did the soap go to??! NO!! my little 3 year old...%26quot;flushed it down the tolitet.%26quot; why me?? WHY ME??! lol. just kidding. yeah u can use my head...i mean hand. =)|||yes and i put on my white gloves so you have something soft to sleep on.|||Sorry, corny maybe, but ole faithful here.|||My hands are all yours hun tho don`t ask where they have been x

No comments:

Post a Comment