twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you lend a friend money ...... ?

even though you knew you wouldnt get it back ?



Would you lend a friend money ...... ?rate my professor





Whenever you lend money, that is the chance you take. Never %26quot;loan%26quot; unless you can afford to lose it. Sometimes people surprise you. I loaned someone, paid me back alittle, then disappeared for 2 yrs, then showed up one day, and gave every bit back. There is hope, eh?



Would you lend a friend money ...... ? loan



I once lend someone a couple of bucks even though I knew he%26#039;ll never returne it.



that%26#039;s as much as I did|||No Way! I would never ever make that mistake again.|||I give friends money. If they one day repay it thats fine if not they needed it more then I.|||... yeah, i%26#039;ve done that lots of times. Some people have paid me back, others haven%26#039;t. Whatever..... it%26#039;s all good. For the most part, we%26#039;ve all struggled to manage at certain times; if i can help a friend then why not? ....|||It depends on how good of a friend this person is. And it would also depend on how much money we are talkin about. But if I knew I would be getting it back then I would take it that for me to know this, I must have already loan him/her money. As such I don%26#039;t think that they%26#039;d be that much of a friend so I most likely would say NO.|||No, have you ever heard of the saying, %26quot;if you want to lose a friend you loan that friend money%26quot; : )

No comments:

Post a Comment