twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Question about Lent?

Is it ok to eat sausage on Fridays if you don%26#039;t swallow?



Question about Lent?refinancing





yup. But why deprive yourself when fish is OK.



Question about Lent? loan



lol. Then Technically, You Wouldn%26#039;t Be Eating... The Sausage, Yes.|||NO, hun stick to Pie|||uhm...i think you need to swallow food.



and its not like you cant eat meat,



you can,



its just a sacrifice



and your decision.|||yes, technically, but why would you??|||Yeah gorge your stupid fat mouth with them|||Just call it a cannoli and consider it dessert|||dunno that%26#039;s a lil risky, stick to eating fish|||I....uh....I....I lost my train of thought.



Who%26#039;s Lent and why does he get his sausage swallowed?|||i use dryer sheets to prevent static and lint



oh wait, duh.|||YES! I know a big box of tampons asked that in the r and s section, and got reported on. They must not like tampons.|||I have some belly button lent.



And we all know your gonna swallow anyway|||good luck|||Wait until midnight and you%26#039;ll be ok.|||of course it is,just spit!...xxx|||I can forward you an e-mail that promises to make your sausage 12 inches bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment