twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you lend a celeb some money if they didn't have the money on them to pay.?

Let say: 1.Food, Some Smokes, or even for cab fare.



Would you lend a celeb some money if they didn%26#039;t have the money on them to pay.?horses for loan





Yes, I beleive I would for most.



However I would see them as any other person in a spot needing a favor. %26quot;Everyone%26quot; needs a hand now and then. No reason for them to not have one.



I once knew %26quot;of%26quot; a girl who waited tables. I can%26#039;t quite recall what the reason was, but the girl did something for him and later he came in her place of work and left her a check for a tip. It was for $20,000 dollars. She laughed and was sure it wasn%26#039;t any good. It took her almost a week to try to cash it with the coaxing of a co-worker. She was quite amazed when she got $20,000 from the bank! They are real people who happen to have fame and fortune. You never know how much they might appreciate that favor.......... Not that you should do it for that reason, I%26#039;m just making a point I guess.



I would always give food to someone who needed it, given I could. No one deserves to go hungry and I couldnt walk away and leave them that way because they were famous and I figured they should have it covered. Smokes, if I had it I guess. I wouldn%26#039;t worry so much if I wasn%26#039;t able to help if it were them. Cab fair, is a fair one to cover if someone needs a hand.



I guess I feel if someone needs a hand it doesn%26#039;t matter to me who they are, only that I am able to help and if I did....... I will say I%26#039;d go further out of my way for a more needy person than someone who seemed to do well. I would help either if able just the same. If they were needier, I would help and ask the next person if I didnt have it.



If I%26#039;m at the store and someone needs a bit more I dig for change or if its more than change I have said add it to my bill. I need a hand sometimes. Maybe one day it will make it back my way when I do, if I offer my own hand first.



Would you lend a celeb some money if they didn%26#039;t have the money on them to pay.?

loan



Your very welcome! Report It

|||I wouldn%26#039;t lend them money if it was for cigarettes, and it depends on the celebrity!!|||i do that for everyone now. I am a easy mark, for a sad story.|||i guess. considering they%26#039;d have no problem paying me back. i%26#039;d charge them interest for a high-profile loan lol.|||If I knew them and knew they would repay me, sure.|||for food, id give anyone money..at least its for something useful|||Yes, I would...



But only if he is Kyle Patrick from The Click Five...



It%26#039;s all on me....|||Sure....a person in need is still a person in need. Don%26#039;t you agree?|||no I wouldn%26#039;t pay for them. They are stuck up and rude.|||It depends what they wanted to buy and they would have to pay me back.|||yea i would...

No comments:

Post a Comment