twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will you lend me 锟?0 untiI I get my memory back?

factmonster.com



Will you lend me 锟?0 untiI I get my memory back?heart rate





Of course.



Just let me have your bank details. Give me your PIN and I%26#039;ll even go and withdraw the money for you once I%26#039;ve transferre it.



Will you lend me 锟?0 untiI I get my memory back?

loan



already lent you 锟?00, and i want it back|||sure!!!! here is 锟?0 for you. DEAL, no need to pay interest whatsoever :D|||no sorry my credit card is expired same time when your loose your memory|||Yes, I would.|||No, you%26#039;ll forget to pay me back.|||sure|||How long will you forget that I borrowed you 锟?0?|||No.|||Sorry just lent my last 锟?0 to some guy called meek, reckons he%26#039;ll



pay me back when he inherits the earth.soon as he gets it its yours|||yes sure no problem.............. by the way i have forgotten who you are|||Always willing to help another human being in distress. Come up to Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis and I%26#039;ll gladly give you 锟?0.00.|||I can%26#039;t remember what you said.|||what again !!!|||i already lent you 2000 pounds!!



dont you remember??|||what was the question again?

No comments:

Post a Comment