twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

What would u title this... 1st good answer gets 10 points, I'm not waiting 7 days...?

Some people say a best friend is like your other half. Well, if this is true, my other half is my best friend 鈥?Kareema 鈥?because though I have several close friends, she is really the one who deserves the title of best. She is my supporter and my most trusted confidant. She has many characteristics that I admire and that fit the description of a true friend.



What made me want to become friends with Kareema is the way she brightens people lives. She is so happy and carefree most of the time, which can be contagious. Even if I am sick or upset about something, she still smiles and jokes, which makes whatever was bringing me down seem trivial.



Also, Kareema is someone that I can talk to about anything without having to fear being laughed at. She knows how to keep a secret and shares her innermost thoughts with me as well. Whether we are having an in-depth conversation or just idle chitchat, I feel like we both have a deep understanding of each other.



Another thing I like about Kareema is that she is very considerate. She would never intentionally do something to hurt someone else鈥檚 feelings. She tries not to let people feel left out and will usually help others if she is able to. From lending money to others to lending her time, Kareema is someone I can always go to if I need something.



Since Kareema is such a wonderful person you may ask what I would do without her. I truly do not know. It would feel like a part of me was missing, or maybe like I was hollow. I would turn to my other friends, but it would never be quite the same. I would miss that very close, almost sisterly bond we shared. Even if I looked far and wide, I still don鈥檛 think I could find anyone who could replace Kareema.



What would u title this... 1st good answer gets 10 points, I%26#039;m not waiting 7 days...?credit counseling





Kareema is an arabic name that means female, its a variant of Karima which means Precious, Magnificent. Thats what you should call it...



PRECIOUS, MAGNIFICENT FEMALE



What would u title this... 1st good answer gets 10 points, I%26#039;m not waiting 7 days...?

loan



Title it...boring boring and more boredom|||%26#039;My Dream Friend%26#039;



or simply - %26#039;Kareema%26#039;|||just call it %26#039;kareema%26#039;. she%26#039;s the subject and titles dont need to be long. easy as pie.|||i would call kareema my soul sister...and enjoy the experience.|||Shes you %26quot;Sister from another Mister!%26quot;|||The Sister God Forgot to Give Me.|||I think you should name this %26quot; the Other Half of Me%26quot; b/c it sounds like she really is your best friend. my BFF is rachel, no one can tear me away form her and if i get mad at her i can%26#039;t stay like that for very long.|||My Perfect Kareema|||My Hero Kareema



or



A Caring Friend Like Kareema|||Kareema the Crop|||so what exactly is the question here??... oops ok sorry i got it



title it



%26#039;my other half%26#039; or



%26#039;my better half%26#039; or



%26#039;my twin soul%26#039;



%26#039;the angle with me%26#039;



%26#039;God sent an angle%26#039;



%26#039;a friend forever%26#039;



%26#039;like a candle in the storm%26#039;



%26#039;a true friend is rare like a diamond%26#039;



%26#039;in you i found the meaning of sisterhood%26#039;



%26#039;you mean more than the world to me%26#039;



%26#039;a perfect friend a perfect sister a great women..kareema%26#039;|||Saint|||me and my best frend as one|||ur right i would title her a best friend...scratch that she is more than your best friend she is your best friend for life..im serious..|||Kareema,my soul mate|||how about.... %26quot;Soul Supporter%26quot; ? that%26#039;s what i would use :)|||ode to a loving friend|||A best friend is like your other half|||I would definitely call that your best friend forever. It almost sounds like those best friendships that you read about in books.|||Harmony|||I dareema of Kareema.



lol... kareema the crop! That is the BEST! MAN I wish I thought of that.|||I would call it Soul Mates. You search forever for this special person, and many do not have such a wonderful opportunity to meet theirs in life.



I met mine, and married him. He is everything that you just described in your friend Kareema. He was/is my best friend from the day I met him.|||Well it sounds like you are very fortunate to have a friend like that, I am not really sure what the question is but I would say hold onto her, because good friends like this are hard to come by|||I would title it Kareema, I know its not very original, but it works.|||Life Support|||Kareema The wind beneath my wings|||title it



my other half is kareema|||1.) Wind beneath my wings



2.) My Best Friend



3.) Kareema



4.) A letter to my friend



5.) Just Because



6.) My Inspiration



7.) My Role Model|||the short essay you have written should be entitled what does it take to be a true friend?|||Sounds like your in love with her. I think you need to take some time to sort out your feeling, and figure out your feelings for Karee ma. Do you think she feels the same way about you? I really have never been in this kind of situation, but it is clear that you have deeper feeling than friendship, so be careful and decided what would make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment