twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you lend Alistair Darling one of your CDs?

He just rang me up and asked if he could borrow my Guns N Roses CD. I told him no, I know what he%26#039;s like with CDs!



=)



Would you lend Alistair Darling one of your CDs?exchange rate





Lol...



Classic...



Maybe we should give him the entire stock of Spice Girls CD%26#039;s.



Would you lend Alistair Darling one of your CDs?

loan



hahaaaha haa|||pmsl....with his track record No chance!!!|||He can have any of the cds that come free with the papers. Except the really cool Stranglers one I got once.|||only my Cliff Richard one I got free in a paper once|||No... Not the ones I keep would not get it back.|||Never mind Cd%26#039;s old boy he%26#039;d probably loose my gramophone player he%26#039;s an absolute oaf. Tip top.|||i would lend him ones i didn%26#039;t like|||Only if I never wanted to see it again LOL|||sure, if it broke while in his care he would throw 锟?5 million of the bank of england%26#039;s money at it, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment