twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where in Mass. can i find a lender to refinance my mobile home ?

The homes are on a lot in the Berkshires it seems every lending place we have gone to or got in touch with online say the same thing we don%26#039;t lend on mobile homes, we don%26#039;t understand we had it appraised it comes out to be worth alot so why won%26#039;t anyone finace it. Confused in Mass.



Where in Mass. can i find a lender to refinance my mobile home ?credit cards





The best i know this web site tell all about liveing in a mobile home.



http://www.mytrailerpark.com/



Where in Mass. can i find a lender to refinance my mobile home ?

loan



you first financial solutions



elle 0424672779



world wide on +61424672779|||Lenders really don%26#039;t like mobile homes. I know that Wachovia will do it and by extension, I would guess that other banks in your area can help you out. Try them first. Their rates are very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment