twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will I ever be with her?

There%26#039;s this girl I like but we%26#039;re just friends (more than a year ago I told her how I felt, but she has changed now.)



There%26#039;s this another boy who likes her. Her friends sometimes tease her about him though. But she%26#039;s always %26#039;looking stiff%26#039; when they tease her and never want to talk about it. I saw him talking to her a couple of times, and yesterday she saw him and returned his hard disk. Then he asked her something.



She doesn%26#039;t tease and joke with him like she does to me. She doesn%26#039;t make attempts to see him and be with him though. And rarely meets him.



Our convos increase though. We interact more now! Talk a lot, teases me a lot, chat, pretends to be angry at me, making funny faces, fooling around, etc. She seems to treat me differently and when pretending to get angry, she looks so cute.



She rarely talks with him. And she treats me rather differently, pretending to be mean sometimes... And she teases me a lot, real lot, begins some conversations... She likes to talk about me and smiles more now...



I saw her friend and him talking about something though, and I%26#039;m afraid it%26#039;s about her. And these few days she didn%26#039;t reply to my texts. And her friends teased her about him (although about me too). And I suspect that she lent him her DVDs last week, although I didn%26#039;t see her giving it to him.



She replies to my texts less these days, like once I was asking her how her holiday went and no reply...



she sometimes talks with him, though it is rare.and there were dvd-lending.and once her friends tried to set her up with him.



Do I have hope to be with her?



Will I ever be with her?auto loan





I think she likes you just as a friend, or she has problems. When you told her your feelings for her did you ask her out? You should have. That would have been a sheer indicator of the answer. As my grandfather had once said (he passed away three months ago), %26quot;You already have a No, so try find the Yes%26quot; and in that particular situation, I think it is always good to go straight to the grain. Right now, I think you might want to talk to her in private and tell her that you like her and that you would like to go out with her, and if she says no, then stop the relationship because it as though she uses you when she has no one else. And now she might be with the other guy and when they get into a fight, she wil go back to you. What age is she also? It depends also.



Funny thing is that sometimes you have the right person right next to you, and you are looking for Mr Right in all the wrong places. And vice-versa.



Will I ever be with her?

loan



my guess is no.|||You need to go ask HER.



Not us.



We don%26#039;t know her.



You do.



Listen, if she%26#039;s all flirty with you, she probably likes you.



Tell her how you feel about her.



Confront her about not texting you.



But you know what, if she doesn%26#039;t reply to your texts a few times, it%26#039;s nothing to freak out about.



She%26#039;s probably busy or something and plans on texting you later, then forgets.



I do it all the time.|||man, youve posted this way too many times.|||im not readin all that, sorry|||ask her|||Sounds like she just wants to be friends, but like others have mentioned, you should as her, not us.|||You might ask her about him and if she%26#039;s comfortable with you she may tell you, and then you%26#039;ll know if her heart%26#039;s with him. If she%26#039;s not interested in him ask her out to a movie or ask her if she%26#039;s got any good dvd%26#039;s she thinks you might like.|||Well, of course you%26#039;ve got hope. The teasing and stuff, is a positive sign, my girlfriend teases me a fair bit and so on.



If i were you, i%26#039;d try talking to her friends, see what they know, like over msn or something. You never know, he could%26#039;ve asked if she liked him and they could%26#039;ve said, nah man, she likes him (aka, you).



Play your cards right, i%26#039;d say keep doing what your doing, though if she doesn%26#039;t reply to your texts, don%26#039;t send them over and over and ****. My gf started to not reply to my texts at one stage, i don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s anything major.|||you sound really young, um you got it right shes tesing you but sweety she might not mean too if you guys are friends of course shes gonna have a good time with you and it sounds like shes just shy about the other guy so she might like him alot. confrount her again|||Hey Ezaa :D he is desperate to get his lover...



hmmm..yea guess its possible, cus for me



I have known her for like 10 years



and after knowing her for like 5 years , I told her I like her



and not until 2 years finished that she told me she likes me...



man, in those 2 years of me waiting , a lot of things happened, she stopped talking to me for 7 months..



but guess wat... things went better after the day she told me she likes me..



You jus need to have patience , get to know her more and more as a friend...



have conversations...



but its all diff if she no more wants to hang around with you..



then jus forget it .. maybe yes maybe no..|||of course there%26#039;s hope. what you should do is try and explain that your happy being friends right now but you would really like to be more because she means so much more to you. and ask her how she feels about you because it%26#039;s best to hear from her directly how she feels about you. if shes tells you she doesn%26#039;t really have feelings for you then its best to give up so you don%26#039;t risk loosing the relationship. but if she confesses to liking you then congrats|||Sorry to say this, but your explanation of the situation gave me a headache. I do however have a solution for you, but you need to be willing to accept the risk involved.



Simply talk to her. Explain how you feel, and what%26#039;s going on.



It will either bring you two closer together, or push you further apart (hence the risk).



If the second one happens you clearly have your answer. If the first occurs, then perhaps there may be something there in the future, but don%26#039;t push the subject too much.



All through middle and high school (and the majority of my adult life so far) I kept my mouth shut and never said what I wanted, to who I wanted, out of fear of rejection or embarrassment. You sound very young, so I%26#039;d hate for you to go through the years of crap I did before I was able to realize how much of an idiot I was being.



Simply say what has to be said NOW, while you can. If you don%26#039;t you WILL regret it latter..... I promise. The gain to be had is very much worth the risk you take.



Now get out there and stop asking us all this..... ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment