twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can someone lend me a tenner?

I%26#039;m in need of some cash to pay a loan shark who is threatening to take away all the fourty six children from the orphanage I run and then break me Ivan Drago style. This man is serious because if he%26#039;s like this over a tenner imagine if i owed 锟?0. Oh, ive even offered him adult relations and he%26#039;s having none of it.



Can someone lend me a tenner?consumer credit counseling





You%26#039;ve touched my heart. Which relations did you offer him, parents, uncles and aunts....?



Can someone lend me a tenner? loan



Sure thing, but I%26#039;ll expect adult relations for it|||Sure, I%26#039;ve sent it in the post.|||I dont believe a word of that.



How can you only owe the loan shark a tenner instead he will take 46 kids?



The 46 kids are worth millions.



Is your own body worth only a tenner?|||Yeah sure! send me 锟?0 and I will send your tenner first class heh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment