twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you lent someone your suitcase, and it got damaged, would you be pleased if they bought you a rep

Yes



If you lent someone your suitcase, and it got damaged, would you be pleased if they bought you a replacement?lenders





they%26#039;d better buy me a replacement



If you lent someone your suitcase, and it got damaged, would you be pleased if they bought you a replacement? loan



Yes, particularly if it was the same style and quality.|||aye|||sure why not...**** happens|||Sure, as long as they told you the truth and bought the brand that you previously had.|||yes if the replacment is exactly the same as the old one



if the buy u a beter one ten then te old one then yea again



as long as u hav another one to replace it u shood b happy|||For sure...Im sure it wasnt damaged on purpose, so buying a replacement would totally satisfy me|||Pleased and surprised.|||It depends on who gave me that suitcase to begin with or if I bought it myself (sentimental value.. even from a suitcase?). If the person bought me a suitcase that was the exact same thing, I%26#039;d be like, %26quot;Hm... at least that person took responsibility, so who cares? YAY! I get a new suitcase! Hee.%26quot;



If the person bought me a cheaper one, I%26#039;d be ticked off. Will I ever lend them something again? HA!



If the person bought me something even more expensive and nicer-looking as a real apology, I%26#039;d be pretty dandy.|||i would care a little but heck its a suitcase afterall and if theyre a close friend then they%26#039;d probly be sry|||yes. i%26#039;d accept it gratefully.|||Depends on the damage and what the replacement was like.But



it%26#039;s thoughtful wanting to avoid conflict.|||uh.. ya|||Yes, because they have the decency to correct a fault.|||Yes!!!|||i will answer your question with another question %26quot; why wouldnt you be happy with a new suitcase ? %26quot;|||yes|||Yes I would be pleased. But I would check with them first - depends on the damage.



for instance if you borrowed my bag and strap broke or it was hard cased and it just got scratched I would tell you not to worry about it and fix it myself.



Best thing to do is ask the person upfront. Of course if the bag is totally ruined offer them money first - as they may like the fact that you got them a replacement but not like the new bag.|||i think so unless it was someone that hated u id be suspicious if they hid crack or something in there to frame u but if u knew them real well but it would be great if they got one for me =)|||Absolutely over the moon, especially if most of the damage was there before I%26#039;d lent it to them. What is an ex-mum? Surely your mum is your mum for the rest of your life, even if you fall out. Buy the new suitcase, she will be really pleased. Tell her you love her.|||Most definitely, in fact I would expect them to.|||In principle, yes. But maybe there was something about the case she didn%26#039;t like (too heavy or she hated the colour) and would have changed if she bought a new one. Explain what happened and ask if she would prefer the replacement or the cash.



You may be able to get all or part of the cost back from the airline, or holiday insurance. It might even be covered by your home contents but be careful there as a claim might affect your future premiums.

No comments:

Post a Comment