twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can someone lend me a webkinz ? PPPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE????

i want to see if it is appropriet, like the clubhouse is not so i want a closer look .



Can someone lend me a webkinz ? PPPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE????credit





you a lese



Can someone lend me a webkinz ? PPPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE???? loanI don%26#039;t know any Webkiz codes, but i can get you something better...I can get you 1,000,000 Kinzcash %26amp; a dalmation webkinz. Just email your Webkinz username %26amp; password to JonN14@yahoo.com and we%26#039;re in buisness :) Oh yeah, you also have to tell me the name of your new dalmation, %26amp; the gender. Report It

|||you cant lend them, my step sister has one. go buy one of your own|||wats webkinz, maplestory, and runesp\cape???|||It is against the rules to pass the code just like that!|||you need to go buy your own webkinz.|||Many people will think this is a scam just so you can steal thier webkinz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one will fall for unless thier really stupid.......|||OK the clubhouse is ffiiiiinnnnneeeeee. They give you questions and answers so you cant type in bad stuff. Anyway, kidzchat plus is down 4 maintnance and youd have to get permission from parents first|||You can%26#039;t lend you need to buy so NO!|||ok my name is zac1274 and the password is jellybean|||I%26#039;m sorry but I don%26#039;t think anyone will lend you a Webkinz. The price of them range from $8.00 to $15.00. They aren%26#039;t that expensive at all. http://www.webkinz.com/SWF/TOUR/siteTour... Here%26#039;s a link that tells you everything about them. Good Luck!|||One word: You%26#039;re lazy! why don%26#039;t you buy your own Webkinz? webkinz don%26#039;t cost that much money!! Around $10 at the most!!! And you can also buy them on eBay new!! I found quite a bargain there, only at around $1!! what a bargain!!! not trying to be mean or anything, but really hun, you should get your own Webkinz. By the way, mhen that I bought in the store is a Googles. Looks a little like a duck, but I%26#039;d say it%26#039;s half platypus half duck. The best place to look is at a child%26#039;s gift store. Best Place!!! or Toys R Us! BYEEEEEEE!!!|||Buy your own

No comments:

Post a Comment