twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can i lend money?

Sure - I could use some.



Can i lend money?care credit





Sure. Go right down to the bank and ask them. They are nice people, but they might want their money back.



Can i lend money? loan



sure, send me your ACC|||To me? Of course!|||yes..can you lend me some money???|||You can lend it to me. I%26#039;d be o.k. with just 20,000. Thanks. Just email me for my personal info. By lend I%26#039;m sure you really mean give.|||There are quite a lot of laws that you would have to read, understand and follow to a T if you want to go around making loans for people.



If you just want to make loans for people and see a return on your investment, I would recommend going to www.prosper.com and do your lending there.



If you are talking about lending to family or friends, and you are planning on charging interest, you need to know your states laws on that.|||Yes Sure but depending to whom and make sure you get back your money.|||Yup, there is a very good website called www.prosper.com where people lend other people money.|||Prosper.com is a great site to find borrowers and prosper gets the formalities worked out. Most of the borrowers are of above average risk through. You could spread your amount over a number of different borrowers to reduce your risk.



If you%26#039;re looking to get interest on surplus funds, you could look at CDs, savings accounts or money market funds from companies like fidelity that are almost completely guaranteed. You should be able to get upwards of 5% now.

No comments:

Post a Comment